SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED THROUGH APRIL 16, 2021
FOR THE ANNUAL NICOLE’S HEART FOUNDATION COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIP
RECIPIENT WILL BE AWARDED $2,000.00
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: Please provide documentation for all requirements (i.e: copy of certificates received for varsity sport, and NHS membership)
• Graduating Senior in Monmouth or Middlesex County.
• Member of National Honor Society
• Varsity High School Athlete
• Participation in Community Service
• Please Provide the following: Copy of College Acceptance Letter, Proof of membership in NHS, Proof of participation as Varsity athlete, Proof of Community Service hours, and high school transcript.
• Write essay, limited to two typed pages on the scholarship topic:
“Nicole put her heart and soul into everything she did. Please describe how putting your heart and soul into one or more of your high school activities has impacted your life.”
Please note: recipient will be required to provide Social Security number for income tax purposes prior to receipt of award.
Please submit the above scholarship information and essay along with contact information (name, home address, email and telephone number) by April 17, 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail all required documents and essay to:
NICOLE'S HEART FOUNDATION
c/o Keri DePasquale
2 Chesapeake Road
Manalapan, NJ 07726
PLEASE NOTE ONLY APPLICATIONS PROVIDING ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR CONSIDERATION
Congratulations to Isabella from Freehold High School recipient of the 2021 Scholarship